Every month, I share a few key goals for my blog and business. This is a great way to keep myself accountable, and to share a little “behind the scenes” work with all of you. Today it’s time to see how I did in October, and to share what’s in store for November…
HOW DID I DO IN OCTOBER?
1) October Was One of My Best Months Ever (Despite Moving House): I am so pleased to say that I had one of my best months ever in October. This came under the goal I had to keep things going strong while I moved house. The move was so stressful and I ended up having a lot more time off work than I planned, but thankfully the work I put in beforehand paid off. I put the successful month mostly down to 2 key things (aside from specific product releases/ affiliate promos):
- I planned ahead – I made a lot of effort to plan ahead because I knew my brain would be all over the place (and I was right!) So not only did I plan product releases etc, I also wrote down specifics in my calendar, such as which emails to send on which days. I know for sure without this plan I simply would’ve slacked off. But seeing a plan in black and white kept me focused longer each day.
- I have membership sites – Secondly, my two membership sites had their best months in a while due to previous work I’d put in to drive up member numbers. Memberships can be hard – I’ve been running mine for over a year each now, so inevitably some members have cancelled. However, in September and October I recruited many more new members at a higher rate, which helped boost my income a lot this month.
2) Consistently Post On This Blog: It’s pretty clear I failed at this, but I don’t mind because some things have to give when you’re moving! I am back up and running now and that’s what matters 😉
3) Plan a New Challenge: I have made lots of progress on creating a challenge for my followers, one that will really be useful to you and one that will be easy to implement in a limited time period each day.
One thing I did in October was run a survey, and I highly recommend you consider doing this for your own business. I made more effort with this survey than I’ve ever done before – I gave every participant a free $10 PLR voucher and I think it was more than worth this “cost”. I have learnt so much about you and have so many great ideas. Watch this space to see me implement them!
MY GOALS FOR NOVEMBER...
1) Run a BIG PLR Launch: This month I want to run a big PLR launch, bigger than anything I’ve done before. I’ve already planned the pack and a release date – November 23. It’s a healthy diet topic and I think you’ll love it! I’m putting together lots of content for the main pack, plus brand new backend offers for those who want even more PLR.
2) Run A Proper Set of Facebook Ads: I have dabbled in Facebook ads before, but never too seriously. So I’ve decided to run a proper set of Facebook ads in November. I already have 5 Dollar Posts by Ron Douglas so my plan is to use this to promote my big PLR launch nearer the end of the month.
3) Start Planning for 2016 (& Make Sure I End 2015 With A Bang!): I am totally ready to start planning for 2016 but I’m also aware that we still have time left in 2015 and I want to make it count! I feel like I am making some huge changes in my business right now, and I look forward to sharing more with you in the December update 😉
Let me know in the comments what your goals are for November!