PLR Package with eBook, Articles, Emails, Images, Tweets & More
Comparisonitis is a huge problem for so many reasons. When we compare ourselves too much to other people, we lose sight of our own goals, we get paralysed with fear of not being good enough, and we risk our happiness. This pack will help your readers learn how to “stay in their own lane” and avoid comparing.
- Main eBook – “How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others” (4,311 words, 21 pages, 9 images)
- Articles – 5 articles to help you promote your eBook/ share useful content with subscribers (see titles below)
- Emails/ Blog Posts – Topic: How to Focus More on Yourself and Less on Others
- Royalty Free Images – included in the report but can also be used for blog posts, social media etc.
- Checklist – to help your customers actually use the information
- Tweets – 15 related tweets to share with your fans
- Social Graphics – Share these 5 Instagram tips images on social media
- Editable eCovers – You get the finished and editable versions of the book covers to use however you like!
- Keywords – Use these keywords to optimize your website content for search engines.
- Bonus Worksheet: My Positive Qualities
- Note – this pack was first released as part of my Self-Help Content Club PLR membership site
Full Article Titles:
5 Reasons Why Being Kind to Others Boosts Your Own Happiness – 421 words
5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Compare Yourself to Others – 626 words
How to Be Happy for Others without Being Jealous – 499 words
How to Be Happy with Your Imperfections – 496 words
How to Bounce Back When Things Don’t Go According to Plan – 479 words