How to Develop a Positive Mindset
PLR Package with eBook, Articles, Emails, Images, Tweets & More
The benefits of being more positive are many. You learn to focus on the good in your life. You’re in a better mental state to make more good things happen. And you feel happy! This full PLR package is all about the ways to train your brain to focus on the positive and avoid the negative.
- Main eBook – “How to Develop a Positive Mindset” (4,233 words, 20 pages, 10 images)
- Articles – 5 articles to help you promote your eBook/ share useful content with subscribers
- Emails/ Blog Posts – 5-part email course to grow your list/ pre-sell your eBook
- Royalty Free Images – 10 images (included in the report but can also be used for blog posts, social media etc.)
- Checklist – to help your customers actually use the information
- Tweets – 15 related tweets to share with your fans
- Social Graphics – Share these 5 Instagram tips images on social media
- Editable eCovers – You get the finished and editable versions of the book covers to use however you like!
- Keywords – Use these keywords to optimize your website content for search engines.
- Bonus – 5 Bonus Confidence Articles
- Note – this pack was first released as part of my Self-Help Content Club PLR membership site
The Positive Mindset PLR product is a must have for anyone in the personal development niche!
More About this Full PLR Package
Here’s the full table of contents:
Here’s a screenshot of the eBook pages…
Emails/ Blog Posts
Email marketing is important in any niche, so every month you’ll get a new 5-part message series that you can send to your subscribers. You could also use them as blog posts if you wish.
Content is still key to success online, so you also get a set of 5 articles related to the main eBook topic.
This checklist helps your customers actually use your information (and they also make a great “content upgrades” to blog posts to help build your list!
Shareable Social Images
Social media can be an excellent source of traffic for this niche, and people love to see useful tips and inspiration.
To make it easier to promote your content on social media, you also get 15 related tips tweets. The tips come in a spreadsheet so that you can easily insert your links, check the links and upload them to your social networks.
Royalty Free Images
You can use these images as part of the report, on your website or on social media.
You get the finished & editable versions of the eCover to edit with your own branding.
Lastly, you get a keyword research spreadsheet to use for SEO on your website, or even to generate ideas for future content!