Overcome Impostor Syndrome PLR
PLR Package with eBook, Articles, Emails, Images, Tweets & More
If you’ve ever felt like you’re not good enough at what you do, and are scared of being “found out”, then you’ve suffered from impostor syndrome. Impostor syndrome is a huge mindset issue for almost everyone – no matter what they’ve achieved.
- Main eBook – “How to Overcome Impostor Syndrome” (4,233 words, 21 pages, 10 images)
- Articles – 5 articles to help you promote your eBook/ share useful content with subscribers (see titles below)
- Emails/ Blog Posts – Topic: “How to Have Confidence In Your Work” – 5-part email course to grow your list/ pre-sell your eBook
- Royalty Free Images – included in the report but can also be used for blog posts, social media etc.
- Checklist – to help your customers actually use the information
- Tweets – 15 related tweets to share with your fans
- Social Graphics – Share these 5 Instagram tips images on social media
- Editable eCovers – You get the finished and editable versions of the book covers to use however you like!
- Keywords – Use these keywords to optimize your website content for search engines.
- Bonus Long Article: 10 Ways to Feel More Confident – 797 words
- Note – this pack was first released as part of my Self-Help Content Club PLR membership site
Full Article Titles:
5 Things to Do When You Feel Like Everyone Else is Better Than You – 409 words
How to Help Others with Impostor Syndrome – 409 words
How to Tell If You’ve Got Impostor Syndrome, or Really Are an Impostor – 492 words
Should You Tell Others You Feel Like a Fraud? – 407 words
Stop Comparing Other People’s Outsides to Your Inside – 470 words