With my PLR, you can do pretty much anything apart from selling it on! You could change it, taking things out or adding things to make it bigger. You could put it into email autoresponder series, read it aloud to make a podcast, create videos from the content, or put it into an eBook. These are just a few ideas!
Articles from ContentShortcuts.com are for you only – you cannot pass on articles or any rights to anybody else. You can use PLR articles on as many of your own sites as you wish. You can rewrite them and add them to client sites, but you must not give them the rights to use them as PLR.
Please refer to the terms below for specific uses. Please do not purchase PLR articles from this site unless you agree. If you’re not sure, contact us for more specifics.
What You CAN Do With Content From Content Shortcuts
- Can be added to or edited completely.
- Can put your name on as the author.
- Can be used as content for websites, courses, newsletters, eBooks.
- Can be used in videos, MP3s, books.
- Can sell or give away for personal informational use only.
- Can be offered as a bonus (as long as you don’t offer PLR rights).
- Can add to a website that is sold with a unique domain name (no templates/ PLR sites) as long as you don’t offer PLR rights.
- Can rewrite and add the articles to client websites and projects.
What You CANNOT Do With Content From Content Shortcuts
- Cannot sell or give away Resale Rights, Master Resale Rights or Private Label Rights.
- Cannot offer through auction websites or dimesales with PLR rights.
- Cannot add to a free membership site in any format with PLR rights.
- Cannot pass on any PLR rights to your clients.
- Cannot use my name on the PLR content.
- Cannot use as is to publish Kindle books (it’s against Amazon’s terms).
- Cannot use in article directories unless you rewrite completely.
- Cannot pass along (sell or give away) Private Label Rights in ANY format.
What’s The Difference Between Selling For Personal Use And Selling PLR Rights?
This is a really good question. When you sell for personal use, this could mean selling on a PLR eBook to your customers to learn from. This is a fantastic use of PLR and allowed within the ContentShortcuts.com usage rights. However, you’re not allowed to sell the PLR eBook or content with PLR rights like a PLR provider does – your customers won’t be able to edit it, put their name on it etc. OnlyContentShortcuts.com can sell the content like this.
Can PLR From Content Shortcuts Be Used On Websites Sold On To Others?
If you add this PLR to a site and decide to sell it, that’s fine. But it can only be sold on sites that come with a unique domain name (i.e. not on PLR website packs that include templates/content sold to multiple buyers but no domain) and please don’t include the separate package with all the keywords/ bonuses.
Disclaimer: All articles sold on Content Shortcuts are intended for informational purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any of the content provided at Content Shortcuts. Each customer has the responsibility to verify information before publishing.
If you have any questions please contact us.